Friday, October 12, 2007

October 11th 2007

We finished our courses at the CLSC, it was great. They really helped us learn so many things and we were so happy. We have meet so many great people that are also adopting and I hope one day that you will have a chance to meet them too! Also, another good news we received today, we found out that we might be at number 18, so I have a feeling in my heart you will be home in no time ;o) - So we better get your bedroom painted and finish a few other things for you... Can't wait to have you home Alexandre!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Hi Dominique,
I am a PAP with TDH too! My homestudy was completed on the 17th of Sept and TDH received all of my documents on the 11th of Oct. I am also waiting for a little boy. I haven't started a blog yet, but from reading yours we are almost exactly at the same point in our adoptions. You seem to be ahead by a few weeks!! Good luck with the room.
Monica.

My little Alexandre "The Great" said...

Hi Monica,

I am so sorry for the delay, I just notice the comment ;o)

Wow we are at the same level, that is so amazing!! I was really, really hoping to meet someone like you. Is this your first child? it is our first and we are so excited!! Please feel free to email me anytime; nique745@videotron.ca