Tuesday, December 18, 2007

December 18th 2007

Everytime I write to you I feel closer to you....

I received an email today from Dorinda, she takes care of everything that goes on at TDH ( Terre Des Hommes ) and she is the one that will be calling us with the news of your arrival but today, she told me that we are now number 12 and there might be more at the end of December, so I am keeping my fingers cross that perhaps in January we will be just a one single digit, meaning you will be closer to home.... we are so ready for you Alexandre! your cloths has been all washed, you bed is ready and everyone can't wait to meet you.... Can't wait to have you in my arms...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Je suis absolument convaincue que vous allez passer le plus merveilleux jour de la St-Valentin cette année.. avec votre petit ange Alexandre! :))))))