Monday, February 9, 2009

Februray 8th - I had my second babyshower for you!

Oh boy, you are going to be spoiled!! Your aunt Nathalie surprise me with a baby shower at a restaurant called Carmine's - would you believe that we were about 35 people! so you know what that means! 35 gifts and them some! - I can't name you all your gifts but here is a few, you got a glow warm, a personalized piggy bank, personalized hanger, peek a block toys, a stroller, bath toys, a magical ball that lights up, a brass birth certificate, 30 DVD of Walt Disney movies, ocean wonders for your crib, tickle-me Elmo, stand up giraffe game and clothes and money and lost more.... now I just need you here so your father and I can play with everything together! we will have so much fun!

Alexandre, you are loved by so many people, and I just can't wait for you to meet them all as they can't wait to meet you with open arms!

2 comments:

Chantal said...

hihihihi...mets en que j'ai hâte de le rencontrer !!!!

Nathalie said...

Dear Alexandre,
It was a pleasure for me to do a shower for your mother as she is a beautiful woman inside and out. We can't wait to hold you in our arms sweet Alexandre....We love you already so so very much !!!!
Tante Nathalie
xxx ooo