Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18th 2009 - Great news!

Great news, it seems that we are 99% booked to leave May 1st and back home May 20th. A day before Mamie Nicole's B-day. What a gift you will be... The funny part is that we told her on her Birthday 2 years ago that we were adopting you and now, almost to the date, you will be here.

Also, May 20th is when Chester left us, but I always said he was sent to heaven to watch over you and now, a year later, he sent me you.... Love you my little Alexandre Nam xxoo

3 comments:

Julian, Mat, Johnny said...

Chester did send you to us because he was that kind of man...always giving and you will see that with all the beautiful things he created for you....
We can't wait to see you and hold you our dear Alexandre Nam. We love you so much already.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nathalie said...

This message is from your Tante Nathalie not Julian....I can't seem to log on this account. I am sure your Mom will show me how...I get confused sometimes !!!! ha! ha! xxx

Nathalie said...

Hey, I got it !!!!