Friday, September 18, 2009

September 18th 2009

Oh boy... in 8 days you will be a year old... I am not ready for you to grow up! I see how much you have changed since we brought you home, you are so big now! you even have 7 teeth and love to bite my fingers when I give you food hahaha, you are just so adorable!

Today we discovered a new place for us to go to; it is called Fundomondo and you get to play inside, so if it rains, we will just go there. I have to admit, I really like the place, it has toys and activities for all ages and you can't get hurt! you played none stop for 1 1/2 hours, I am sure you would have continued but we had to go back home for your nap. I am looking forward of going there again with you next week!

Mom

1 comment:

Samantha said...

So nice to meet you all finally!