Sunday, December 27, 2009

December 27th 2009

Your first Christmas at home Alexandre!

What a few busy days this has been! On the 24th, Christmas Eve, we had your Mamie Nicole, Aunt Nathalie, Uncle Pat, your cousins; Julian, Paolo and we also had Jaqueline, Richard and Katherine with us. It was so much fun! we opened all the gift that they got for you, boy you got spoiled, you received a nice giraffe pillow that you love to snuggle on the couch with now, you got some nice Tommy Hilfiger clothes, and nice Winnie the Pooh truck that lights up and you can sit on and drive by pushing your legs forward and much more. You had no clue what was happening but for me, it was just amazing watching you.

The next day, Christmas morning, we opened our gifts as a family and it was so special, your father made me cry as he gave me the most beautiful card from you. It was so special as he gave you a pen for you to sign the card, you just scribble all over the place, it was perfect! Your father and I gave you a nice "electronic" aquarium that you just loved to watch, a elephant toy, and other little goodies, but no gifts or money can put the joy that you have given me in my heart. I don't like to admit this but now that you are 15 months old, you are not my baby anymore but my little man. I love you so much Alexandre.

No comments: