Wednesday, May 19, 2010

May 19th 2010

You got "sick" for the first time Alexandre, May 14th, you started to have a fever at daycare and they told us to keep an eye on you, which we did and by Saturday morning your fever was up to 103.00 which made us panic a little as of course you were not yourself and you seemed so much in pain.

So we went to the clinic right away and the doctor that saw you told us you caught "the tongue and foot virus" meaning you had white spots on your tongue and on your feet and the only thing we could give you was Tylenol for children to keep your fever down and for the pain. Your father and I felt so bad for you, you could not drink or eat as it would just hurt you. But I have to admit you were strong, you still tried drinking and eating a little. By Monday night, you were better, not 100% but at least 80%. On Tuesday morning, you had your smile back and you were back on dancing in front of the TV with your stuff animals, next thing I knew, you wanted to go outside for a walk in the stroller, which we did and by 8:15am you were fine to go back to daycare. When we walked in you had a semi smile and realized that all your friends were there, you went to Genevieve's' arms with no hesitation. I was so proud of you. I went to get you at 4:30 that day and I can see that you had a long day as you were still not 100%- meaning you were still tired but your fever was gone and your spots. Your teacher Oussama told me to bring you back tomorrow as you will bounce back in no time as I was not to sure what to do. But your garderie is just amazing, they all love you and they know what to do. ;o)

You are so incredible Alexandre!

I love you so much

Mom

No comments: