Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December 1st 2010

What a joy you are.. yes, I keep saying that but it is so true, each day you make me smile and laugh, there is something about you that I just love and adore... and always will.

Today, I had to share what you have been up to that has been so much fun and that is we are babysitting a dog called Zeus for 10 days and let say that you are enjoying this so much, you love feeding Zeus and giving him water each day. Each morning you get up and ask for him and just can't wait to give him a hug or a kiss. And when you are back from daycare, you make sure you say hi to Zeus. What a character you are! and Zeus is just loving the attention too. He is a great dog that lets you pet him, kiss him and hug him too.

I had to attache a few pictures and a video, as I know you will forget about Zeus when he leaves, but for me, the memories will always be there!

Mom

No comments: