Monday, March 14, 2011

March 14th 2011

Another fun weekend I just had to share...

I just found out that every Home Depot store has once a month a workshop for children from the age of 3 to 7. So I just had to try this out with you. So off we went you and I. You were so excited as I kept telling you that you will have your own hammer and tools, the smile on your face was priceless. Once we got there, all the children were sitting around this table on the floor and there were cardboard for you to sit on. Next thing we knew they were giving out aprons for everyone to wear, so you were proud, Samantha who was giving the activity at the store put it on you, you were so adorable, you did not move, you were just smiling away. Once that was put on you, you sat down and they all gave you your "project" and it was a race car, you had all building from scratch. So you had to clue it, then hammer all the nails (ok I helped a little) ;o) - then you had to put the wheels one and the last part was the stickers. It was so much fun watching you as you did IT! you built your very own car! Then of course you had to test it, so we were just rolling it back and forth for a good 20 minutes. It was so sweet to watch!

Then it was lunch time, so you and I went to Harvey's and we shared one of our favorite meals together, a good old fashion poutine and pickles. It was fun watching you eat the cheese and the french fries, then it was time to head home and let me tell you, as soon as we got home and you were ready for your nap!

I can't wait to go back with you for the next project!

Love you Alexandre

Mom
xx

No comments: