Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21st, 2011

We went to Pays des Merveilles with Grand-Papa Guy and your father even took the day off so he could spend the whole day with us. It was great! We got there at around 10:00am and did lots of rides, you were so excited to see all the rides, and your smile said it all. Grand papa Guy enjoyed watching you too! You would waive at him when you were on a ride, you were so sweet.

At around noon, we stopped so we could have a bite to eat. I packed a lunch for everyone, it was so hot that you eat but very little, plus you just wanted to do more things... The weather, I have to admit was getting to all of us, it was way to hot, so at around 1:30, we left to go and see Grand-papa at his place so we could go swimming his pool. You just love it, you were showing him how you jump in the water with no fear and no life jacket. I get scared each time you jump, enough to say that I enrolled you in swimming lessons.

So, twice a week Mamie comes and gets you from daycare and brings you to your swimming lessons, you just love it, you are in the pool for 30 minutes and they are teaching you so many things. Once your lesson is finish, Mamie drives you back to daycare. Now you are wondering why is Mamie picking you up and not me. It is because if you were to see me, you would want me to go in the water with you and I would just distract you, with Mamie, you listen to her very well and you know that she will not go in the water.

But don't kid yourself, I am behind the fence each time, looking at you and cheering you on, even though you do not see me, I am there 100%.

Love you Alexandre

No comments: