Sunday, September 21, 2008

September 21st 2008

Hi Alexandre,

Your father and I just came back from the annual Pique-Nique Terre Des Hommes do once a year and it was great!! Dorinda and her husband was there and so was Twee. Twee works for TDH in Vietnam for years and she takes care off all the orphanages from North to South. She is just amazing! But the best part is that I got to talk to her a bit one on one. She told me that your teddy bear Chester is safe and sound in Vietnam and is waiting for you, she also told me that your father and I are next to be called.... WOW.. so that means that we can get a phone call any day now. We are so excited!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so looking forward to seeing, you little prince, You have so much love waiting for you here.
We cannot wait to be able to touch you, and to finally be able to realize that you are indeed here in our arms.
Come home soon.

Micheline xo

JingJie said...

Alexandre, your parents will soon embark on a wonderful life changing adventure to meet you. We all look forward to meeting you!!

Sonya, Martin & Amélie XXX

JingJie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.