Thursday, September 4, 2008

September 4th 2008

Hi Alexander,

Well, I have two good news to share with you today, first Chantal, Marie-Felix's mom is going to get her in Vietnam in two months. She will be from the south region, Vau Thug. Your father and I are so happy for them as we know that Marie-Felix will be so loved, the second good news is that your grand-father Guy made you a beautiful wooden stool with hearts on each side. I can't wait for you to see it and for you to use it when you will be big.

Everyone loves you so much, even though you are not here yet. We are patiently waiting for you with open arms my little one!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Dear Alexandre,
You have so many relatives waiting for you! That is so wonderful to see. My boys have only one cousin waiting, so I hope my sister makes another one soon.