Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May 7th 2009

Hi,

Oh boy... this is so much fun LOL - LOL- we are all doing fine!! We have been running around for the past few days that I have no clue what time / day it is... honest LOL, but I just know that I love being a mom and especially your mom!

The Ceremony was fast and great, but Alexandre, for me the ceremony was just to sign documents, I felt that I was your mom the moment I picked you up at the orphanage.

You are doing great by the way, it is just real hard to keep a shedual right now as we have not stopped... It is just wonderful!

Alexandre, you were never alone when we went to pick you up as there were 4 families adopting at the same time, so we are all helping each other out. It is great. Katherine is the oldest she is 2 years old and is very scared, but she is coming around and it is great to see, then you have Tia, she is close to 2 but is a little handicap, not to sure if she will walk 100% but she is an angel, she doesn't smile just yet but we are working on it. Her father Claude is going great as he came alone to pick her up as his wife stayed home with there 2 other children. Then you have Sue, single mom, she and I are just having a blast as her daughter is the one that you were posing with on the last set of pictures we received, she is the same age as you and comes from the same orphanage, so it is great that you had a little play mate ;o)

Alexandre you are doing great, you do have a character just like his me! which is funny, you do smile a lot, you are eating very well, you love to take your bath and love the pool too. I have to admit I cry each day for 30 seconds... lol

I am getting a bit home sick and can't wait to leave... I just can't wait for everyone to meet my you as you are my little Man - Nam from Vietnam!!

Mom

No comments: