Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 24th 2009

We has such a great day yesterday. You and I went to the park and you loved the swing then we went home for lunch as you were getting hungry. After lunch was fun too, we went to the pool here at Woodlands, first there was not a lot of people, next thing we knew, it was tones of people and you were the start. Your father and I bought a floatable device for you to sit in and you just love it and all the kids were around you and making you smile. It was fun to see. And you swam too! once I took you out of your floatable device, I held you tight and you were just kicking away! You made everyone laugh!

We stayed at the pool from 1:00pm till 4:30pm, you even had a nap at the pool too! you were sitting in your stroller in he shade and once you were finished your milk, you were sound asleep. What a day we had! I love it.. and there will be more days like these I am sure!

Today, it is St-Jean Baptiste and the whole family will be going to Pointe-Claire for the day activities, I can't wait as it will be another fun day for you! I just love having you around.

;o)

No comments: