Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June 9th 2009

We are having so much fun with you!!

We are now learning how to clap your hands together, and you find it so funny, you keep laughing each time we do it and when I take your hands to show you, your legs are kicking and you give us such a happy smile, it is just amazing. What a joy you are!

You now have 2 bottom teeth, there are not out 100% but I have a feeling in no time they will be out. Then it will be the top teeth, but don't worry, I have so many teething rings and frozen face clothes, you will be just fine ( I hope ) ;o)

I also brought you to mommy's work, Future Electronics this week and boy did they love you! everything thought you were so adorable, and I have to agree with them. As we eat lunch at the office and for the first time, you had carrots, you seemed to like them very much. So each day, you will have a different orange vegetable, tomorrow it will be butternut squash - yummy!!

Love you my little man!

No comments: