Wednesday, December 21, 2011

December 21st 2011

Another month almost over

Well, poor you, you had pneumonia, it was really bad, the daycare called us to let us know you had a fever and you did not want to eat or drink, so your father picked you up from the daycare as I made an appointment for you to go right away, They told us that you had a cold and that it might turn into pneumonia, that night, your fever went up to 103.4 - I was so scared, I called Info-Santé they told me what to do. The next day, you and I stayed together, you only wanted to be in my arms our on my lap, which was fine with me. We even fell asleep on the couch together. Your father was here too with us, but you only wanted to be with me. Then next day, we went back to the doctor and sure enough, they gave us antibiotic for you to feel better. After 3 days, you were getting better, your fever broke, which I was so happy as it was always at 101.0, it just did not want to go down. You were home for 4 days and by the 5th day you wanted to go to the mall, especially the Dollar store, so we went to Dorval shopping center as we knew that there was going to be face painting, a train ride and of course a Dollar store. We bought you a horse that walks, you played with it from 10:30am till 3:00pm. You were just so happy to be out of the house. You even feel asleep in the stroller, as for sure pneumonia does tire you out. So after you 4th train ride and your hand being painted as an elephant. We listen one more time to the barber shop women quartet which you just loved watching them as they sang Christmas songs, it was time to leave.

Once we got home, we just relaxed. By Monday, you were ready to go to daycare, once you were there, you were happy to be with your friends again.

Now, we are 4 days before Christmas, we did all our shopping for you, I picked up your last gift yesterday, it is a table for you to play with your trains, it has 100 pieces, so we got the rails, the trains, the accessories around the train. I am sure when you will see it, you will jump for joy. It is funny as you have been doing so many beautiful decorations for the house at the daycare, but you gave us a letter that you wrote to Santa Clause and you included a picture of what we just bought you, so now I am sure you will be happy.

Love you Alexandre, glad you are feeling better, just a few more days to go for the antibiotics which you are a champion as you take it twice a day and you never complain. You are such a good little trouper!

Tu est mon soleil

Mom

No comments: