Thursday, December 22, 2011

December 22nd 2011

3 days before Christmas....

Boy, we will have a busy Christmas, we are going for breakfast with your grand-parents Proulx on the 24th, and then we will come home to relax as we were invited to go to your Uncle Pat's parents for Christmas Eves. And on the 25th, we will have fun here at home in the morning, as Santa Clause will have come for a visit to drop you off your presents, I can't wait! Then we will be going to Uncle Luc's as Santa will have dropped by there as his bag was too full for the entire house, so he has to do two trips.

But today was the last day at daycare. I wanted to dress you up so you can look your best for the last day, so I asked you which shirt you wanted to wear; blue, green, gray, burgundy, then you looked at me and said the red one, I ask you why? You told me, because it is your favourite colour mommy. Wow, you took me by surprise. I just love you. Now the best part is you will be with us till December 27th, we will have so much fun together! Can't wait.

Mom

No comments: