Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st 2010

My first Birthday with you! I love it...

It started off by you waking up late, so that was my first birthday gift, then when I came down the stairs, you were holding in your little hands my birthday card as you gladly handed it over to me with a smile. I just loved the card you gave me and you also signed it too! During the day, the doorbell rang and it was a delivery guy delivering me flowers and guess what, they came from you! and they were beautiful!

We had uncle Richard and tante Chantal over for super and to our surprise you gave us another gift, you sat on your high chair the whole time not saying a word, you were on your best behaviour, you were so sweet as you just kept smiling at all of us and sometimes you would just clap your hands for no reason. You are so sweet Alexandre!

Thank you for making this birthday so special, I just love our family

Mom

No comments: