Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8th 2010

What a fun day it was once again....

We did nothing but have fun today. You slept in till 6:30 which was very nice of you as you normally get up at around 5:30... but that is OK... as I know eventually you will start sleeping in when you will be at least 10 years old, just kidding. ;o)

Today, you showed me that you knew a lot of your animals in one of your books when I ask you where they where. It is wonderful to see you so attentive and so eager to learn. I am looking forward of you talking to us soon. So far you can say; Papa and en bas, as you love playing in the basement. It seems to be really your favorite place. Mind you I don't blame you, there are so many toys and we decorated so bright for you. I have to admit it is fun for us too!

Love you my little Alexandre

Mom

1 comment:

|☼◙ Avenger ◙☼| said...

Nice blog, I really enjoyed it, thanks :)