Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22nd 2010

Last week we took you to get your hair cut. I have to admit that I normally do not go as you get so upset, as you cry so much and you look so scared that it just break my heart. So your father normally goes with you. But last week, I told myself that I wanted to be there for you and to surprise you. You were so happy to see me, you jumped in my arms and you were just smiling away until you realized that you were still getting your hair cut - ops - so the hairdresser gave you a lollipop and then I sat down on the chair with you. You were not crying just yet, so I explained to you that when you used your scissor as day care, it doesn't hurt, so it will be same thing, you seemed not to mind as I was explaining you what was going to happened, but all to say she never used the scissors, she used the razor - ops - lol - so I had to change my story real fast, so as she started to cut your hair, I was asking you what kind of sound it was making, I asked you if it was the sound of an elephant, you said no, then I asked you if it was a sound of a lion, you said no, then I asked you, what sound was it? with no hesitation, you said; a bee, you were so proud. By the time we named more animals, your hair cut was done and you never cried. Your father was in the mall looking in and he saw how brave you were. We were so proud of you!



Now for the reason of your hair cut, today was your first "Day Care" picture since you have been there, I was so excited to dress you today, I just did not know what to put on you. But after looking at your closet at least 15 times, I have decided to dress you up in Ralph Lauren, all in blue! I can't wait to see the pictures and share them with everyone.



Love you Alexandre

Mom
xx

No comments: