Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8th 2010

What a brave little boy you were on November 5th.

I picked you up at daycare so you can go for your annual check up at the doctors, and I have to admit, I was more nervous then you were. As each time we go, you just cry so much of fear, even before Dr. Loyer sees you. But not that day! We got there early and you were playing with a few toys and you were content.

Once she called you in, you just smiled and looked around. She check your heart, your ears and your mouth, and you never said boo. You were not smiling but you were not crying either, which was a good thing....until she asked me if I wanted to give you the flu shoot. I thought about it for a few minutes and told myself, you are in daycare, better be safe then sorry. So, Dr Loyer gave you your shoot. Oh boy... you were not happy, as it did pinch a little and it is normal for you to be upset. I have to say you cried for a good 2 minutes then I asked you to make the sound of the elephant for Dr. Loyer, you were so proud as you did it. What a brave little boy you were that day! Before we left, she gave you a sticker of a "Bee" you just loved it as you made the sound of the bee for a good 10 minutes and keept telling me; Maman abeille.

So, as a reward of you being so good, you and I went to McDonald and played in the games. You were so happy, you eat a bit of chicken nuggets, drank all your chocolate milk and of course ate all your french fries. Then we surprised you by you turning around and seeing your father waling in. He came to join us. We had so much fun all three of us!

What a joy you are!

Love you

Mom

No comments: