Thursday, November 4, 2010

November 4th 2010

Well Halloween came and went and of course we dressed you up!

You were Woody (as in Toy Story) at day care, you even wore your hat and brought in with you your action figure to show everyone that you were dress like him, and of course they all thought you were just adorable. At around 10:30am, I came to surprise you and I was dressed up as a cow. I came into your class room and saw a little song to you and your classmates and gave each of you a bag of candies. You were looking at me and I can see in your eyes you were not to sure. I was just happy you did not cry. The best part is that you never knew it was me!

Once I picked you up from daycare, I asked you if you had a fun day, and you said; yes, then I asked you if you saw a cow and you said' yes, and then I asked you if she was nice and you said; yes, phew LOL.

On Sunday, Halloween day, we went to Pointe-Claire mall to get you winter boots and dressed you up as Elmo, you just loved it and once again people would stop just to look at you as you were just having fun in the mall chasing a balloon and not realizing that you were Elmo.

Once we got home, you made your very own Halloween cookies for the first time, you were funny as you kept looking a the oven and wanted to eat them right away, but I kept telling you that they were not ready yet, but oh boy, once they were ready, you were in heaven, I believe you ate at least 3 sugar cookies and kept saying; c'est bon, c'est bon - lol - you made me laugh!

That afternoon we went to another mall Gallerie Des Sources as all the vendors there were giving out candies, so it was nice to see all the children with there Halloween custumes on. And oh boy did you get a lot of candies. I am not sure you knew what was going on, but you were saying merci and trick a treat a lot - lol - lol You were so much fun to watch. Your dad and I were just smiling from ear to ear!

We finished off that evening at Mamie's, we did not stay long as you were tired. It was a long day for you, that is for sure, you were happy to be home and back to your toys.

Monday was another special day. It was your dad's birthday, so we all went to Scores for dinner, Mamie joined us with Doug, Grand-papa and Grand-maman Proulx were there too with your God father Carl. It was fun.

Once we were finished the meal, it was time for the birthday cake an we all sang Bonne Fete to Papa in French and you were so excited and you even helped your dad blow the candles out. What a fun evening it was! It is always fun with you in our life!

Love you

Mom

No comments: