Friday, January 28, 2011

January 29th 2011

You make me laugh....

What a great week we had, you can tell that you are no longer sick and that you are back to your happy go lucky personality.

I just had to share with you what you said this week, as it was way too funny. I need to cut your hair and I said to you that if you did not cry, you would get a "cadeau", so sure enough you sat there on your dad's lap like a big boy and I was able to cut your hair. Once you were done, I gave you your "cadeau" it was Percy the train that goes with Thomas, oh boy you were so happy. The fallowing morning, as your father and I were getting you ready for daycare, you looked at me and said; maman je veut un cadeau, I told you that Santa Clause is gone and next year he will be back and that you cannot get a gift each day. You looked at me and said; bye bye maman, I asked you where you were going? you answered me; Au Pole Nord. I replied "bon voyage" you started to laugh.

Also, I have share with you that your vocabulary is just getting better and better each day and you are so smart, you remember what we tell you. You speak now with 4 words sentences, and just the other day you saw a train, then you said to me: un train maman, and I replied; oui un train, then you said avec des vagons. I was amazed that you remembered.

I just love you so much

Mom

1 comment:

B said...

its the 28th...just saying...