Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31st 2011

January is over... just a few more month for winter to leave us, and I am looking forward to it....

I forgot to mention that January 30th was your mom's birthday. Which I would have forgotten if it wasn't your you and your wonderful father. You two brought me shopping for new clothes, then on the day of my birthday, you brought me flowers! It was so sweet, as the flowers were bigger then you, but you did manage to hold on to them!

We went for dinner twice that week-end, once with Julie and her family, Marilyn and her daughter Liz, Atilio came with his son and a friend which she had two children of he own. But the best part was....Leona was there, you ran to her with open arms as you were so happy to see her and I think you know that each time you see her, you get a 'small" gift, and sure enough, she had plastic farm animals, stickers, coloring books, crayons of Toy Story, etc... yup, once again, you got spooled by Leona lol - she loves you so much.

The next evening, we went to another restaurant with all the family; Mamie, Doug, Nathalie, Pat, Julian, Paolo, Luc, Sandra, Mathew, Victoria, Isabelle and Marc. You were in heaven as you just love Isabelle, so we made sure you sat next to her and you were in your glories, you kept stealing her French fries and black olives, it was funny. Then you guys all moved to a smaller table so you can do a bit of arts and crafts with the crayons and sticker I brought. It was nice seeing you play with your cousins!

We got home at around 8:30pm and you were 1/2 asleep, you just looked at me and said: maman, dodo... and we put you to bed right away. You got up at around 5:30pm.

What a great weekend I had with you and your father. You always make me feel special Alexandre!

Mom

No comments: